top of page

지지 그룹

공개·회원 79명

Ghosts Of Shepherdstown - Season 2 [VERIFIED]

20 Highest-Rated Shows That Got Canceled Last Season (Photos)Some shows definitely deserve to be canceled. Others can make a case for survival. Scroll through our gallery for the 20 highest-rated shows that got canceled this past season.

Ghosts of Shepherdstown - Season 2

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlcod.com%2F2ueXx7&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3MW0cm_6hFfR-RgOMKiify

I am happy to see that there are more ghost/paranormal shows being introduced to tv, I love Nick from ghost adventures. I love him from his last shows but I believe growth is everything so I am happy to see the three branch out to do their own thing in this new show, cannot wait for the new season. I love this show so far.

The first season finale culminated in a ceremony on the Potomac River to cleanse the town of its "Witches Curse," which seemed to settle the ghostly activity... at least, within its own borders. Soon, Chief King began hearing from his colleagues in neighboring police jurisdictions that the mysterious happenings had spread to their nearby towns, suggesting that Shepherdstown is only one piece to a much larger paranormal puzzle. Groff, Hartley and Saint return for season 2 to follow new leads and attempt to solve the mystery once and for all, with eight all-new episodes of GHOSTS OF SHEPHERDSTOWN premiering on Monday, July 10 at 10/9c on Destination America.

MEET THE TEAMNICK GROFFAmerica's leading paranormal investigatorNick Groff has been fascinated with the paranormal ever since surviving a near-death experience as a child. Now, he chases ghosts full-time with the goal of finding new evidence of the afterlife and discovering a breakthrough in paranormal research. After graduating from the University of Nevada with a B.A. in Film, Groff made his big break when he co-wrote, co-produced, co-directed, co-edited, and co-starred in Ghost Adventures: The Original Documentary, which aired on the SciFi Channel in 2007. The film was a winner at the Los Angeles Film/Video Festival and was nominated for "Best Feature Film" at the Eerie Horror Film Festival. The documentary served as a pilot for the Ghost Adventures television series that debuted in 2008 on Travel Channel. Groff was an Executive Producer, co-host, and investigator on seasons 1-10. Groff is also the author of the book Chasing Spirits: The Building of the Ghost Adventures Crew. Now, Groff is the Executive Producer and Host for the hit series Paranormal Lockdown on Destination America.

King said the Shepherdstown Town Council approved the filming for the second season at its January meeting. However, the majority of the filming for the second season will not take place in Shepherdstown this time, King said.

Nick Groff left Ghost Adventures in 2014after a successful 10-season run as one of three lead paranormal investigatorson the popular Travel Channel reality TV series. Not known is exactly why NickGroff left Ghost Adventures, but the now-37-year-old TV personalitywas working on another paranormal venture at the time he announced hisdeparture. Ghost Stalkers, executive produced by Nick Groff, airedon Destination America in October of 2014, while Groff told fans he was leaving Ghost Adventures the followingmonth, as reported by AXS.

The financial split from the $8.2 billion media rights deal signed ahead of the 2015 season sends 65% to the tracks, 25% to the teams and 10% to NASCAR, according to the series. There are two major track operators, NASCAR and Speedway Motorsports; NASCAR owns 11 venues on the Cup Series schedule, including the crown jewel Daytona International Speedway. 041b061a72

소개

그룹에 오신 것을 환영합니다! 이곳에서 새로운 소식을 확인하고, 다른 회원들과 소통하며, 동영상을 공유해보세...
그룹 페이지: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page