top of page

지지 그룹

공개·회원 80명

Cakewalk Sonar Torrent __EXCLUSIVE__

After using cakewalk software for years I had to finally let go of the hopes that they would create products that worked properly.For well over 5 years, each release was a total nightmare because it's loaded with bugs. There are different ways to set-up the software depending on different machines. A user must trouble shoot problems and get it working on their system. Even after that, there are still too many work-arounds required to use the software. Also, A LOT of bugs exist in every aspect of any area you try to work in, it's really terrible and keeps a person from making progress on music.I do not recommend cakewalk products to anyone looking for a DAW.New releases are really beta-releases. Users may pay for a new version then discover bugs and post them on the cakewalk user forum.This is really poor way to treat customers.

Cakewalk sonar torrent

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fjinyurl.com%2F2u6vzM&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0s1PzAxRw5pRk54i-HFmQh

After enough bugs are reported on the forum, cakewalk issues patches for the release and after a hotfix (or 2 or 3) then two additional updates, they call it done. This is where they need to be when the customer first buys the software.They can't release quality code because they don't understand what real testing is.Not one of their employees is an actual software tester, they're all developers performing usability testing. I dowloaded the demo they give you, all that stuff they show isnt in there, not only that the trial version sucks,i couldnt even get the vst to work rite, configure the audio and midi a pain in the ass, i installed the edirol sound card nothing but problems, i had to use asio4 freebie and if you try to load a drum wave file from the start you cant install it the program wont let you install wave file when you first open the program,this is junk sonar take your product and shove it up your AAAAAAAAA.

소개

그룹에 오신 것을 환영합니다! 이곳에서 새로운 소식을 확인하고, 다른 회원들과 소통하며, 동영상을 공유해보세...
그룹 페이지: Groups_SingleGroup

구독 양식

제출해주셔서 감사합니다!

©2021 by Awareness.

bottom of page